Supercar Driving Simulator is an open world car simulator mobile game for iOS and Android, in which the players can take on the role of a supercar owner and experience the pleasure of driving a fine selection of exotic cars in huge, diverse areas.
"It's a fun game, you should definitely try it out!" - CraniumCode
- Unique and realistic physics: When we say realistic, we mean it. We focused on developing realistic car control and physics, while keeping the driving experience enjoyable and fun. You can test how the tires lose grip when a 1000-HP engine get full throttle at lower gears or when taking a sharp turn. The speed should be chosen wisely, since you cannot take every turn at high speed and you can find yourself sliding off the road easily.
- Switch-able traction control: A built-in traction control will give you a helping hand to control even the most powerful supercars in the game. If you are confident enough, you can turn it off any time you wish to test how differently the cars will behave on the roads without traction control.
- 68 highly detailed, unique vehicles: Each car has unique characteristics, handling and behave differently. You can find rear-wheel, front-wheel, and all-wheel drive, naturally aspirated, turbo- and/or supercharged vehicles.
- 6 huge, diverse areas to explore: There are 6 different maps that will take you to diverse environments: from snowy mountains, deserts and canyon lands to huge cities and test tracks. Each of the location is open and fully explorable. The length of the built road networks on the maps is about 66.7 kilometres.
- 18 unique race tracks: These carefully built race tracks will help you to test your driving skills. Each one is different and has its own characteristic.
- 7 game modes:
- Free Ride: Unlock the 6 huge maps in this game mode and explore each environment.
- Trial of Time: Test your driving skills in 270 unique races of this game mode.
- Drift: If you are a big fan of drifting, then another 288 unique challenges are waiting for you to prove your drifting skills.
- Delivery Boy: Transport goods using pickup trucks or by towing trailers and deliver them in good condition and of course, preferably in time.
- Smash Run: Smash as many blue objects as possible in a short time while avoiding to smash the red ones.
- Race Them: Race A.I. drivers on 90 stages!
- Bonus Races: Complete 2 bonus races each day picked from an additional 270 challenge pack for increased reward.
- 14 insane power-ups: You can search for power-ups and piles of money to boost you and make the driving more fun.
- 4 radio stations to listen to: You can choose from different radio stations while driving to set the mood.
- Car damage: Your car will deform each time you collide with objects and will lose from its condition.
- Achievement system: As you progress in the game, you can unlock different achievements in GameCenter and Google Play.
- Leaderboards: You can compete with your friends and other players around the world using the Google Play and GameCenter leaderboards of the Trial of Time, and Drift game modes, and you can also beat other players on the driven distance, and the longest jump leaderboards. Plus, there is a racetrack on the first map which is connected to a GameCenter and a Google Play leaderboard, and can be also used to compete with other players.
- In upcoming version: We are planning to add new vehicles to the game as well as a new game mode among other improvements.
Download Press Kit for high resolution images.